- ALL return shipping costs are covered by the customer (courier cost to and from the studio in Cape Town)
- Items must be returned within 15 days of delivery
- The item is returned unworn, undamaged in the original packaging. Please ONLY try on swimwear over underwear for sanitary reasons.
- The item was not purchased on sale including promotional sales and online sales. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Please note: All returns are exchanges. All returned items will automatically receive Store Credit which you can use to purchase a different size or style online. NO REFUNDS will be given.
If you would like us to organise return courier services for you, a fee of R140 will be charged for courier services to and from the studio.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name of items you wish to return- be specific!
- We will email you a form to include in your returning parcel
- Check your items to ensure they are in perfect condition as Maysea Swim will not accept any items returned damaged in any way.
- Ship your parcel back to the address provided on the form. We recommend you send your parcel back via trackable mail as we are not liable for returns lost in transit.
- Once we receive your return, we will email you store credit in the form of a gift card which can be used online.
IN THE EVENT OF A FAULTY ITEM
If you have received an incorrect order or faulty garment, everyone makes mistakes, shipping charges will be refunded. Please note if the customer wears their received incorrect order or faulty garment this voids exchange.
- Please email email@example.com with your order number and an image of the fault within 7 days of delivery so our team can arrange a replacement as soon as possible
- Any faults that occur after 6 months will not be accepted
**Refunds will only be issued if the item is deemed faulty and the item cannot be replaced**