FABRIC CARE & WASHING
Hey Maysea Babe!
This is a message from your brand-spanking-new Maysea swimwear!
I thought we should get to know each other a little better:
- I’m made with super soft, lux fabric that is made from recycled plastic bottles to help you be a little more eco-friendly!
- My fabrics hold their shape, are chlorine and sunscreen resistant and are super thick to hold everything in place.
- My print is hand-designed in Cape Town and inspired by the beauty of the natural world- I'm lekker!
To ensure that I am always looking and feeling my best, please follow my care instructions below. Because, after all, I hope that we are going to be besties for a long time to come!
- Hand wash me with a mild detergent in cold water only - preferably eco-friendly soaps (Washing machines are not ideal, but if necessary wash me on a cold wash)
- Hang dry me outside in the breeze- please don't let me get sunburn!
- Do not tumble dry me, dry clean me, iron or use bleach on me. I hate the smell of bleach! Ugh!
- Avoid contact with rough/spikey surfaces or thorns- Ouch!
- Certain tanning oils and fake tan may stain me- watch out for them
Please wash your Maysea Swim with cold water after use, for longer lasting swimwear. We hope you get on well with eachother!